The Prints and Drawings Department of the National Library collects images documenting the geography, customs and history of Switzerland together with portraits of famous Swiss personalities. The pictorial materials assist historical and art-historical research as well as architecture and historic monuments preservation.
- views of landscapes and places, portraits and special topics in printmaking from the 17th to the 21st centuries and in photography
- Schweizer Kleinmeister prints
- editions and artists’ books
- artists’ prints and drawings
- artists’ archives, estates and specific monograph or thematic collections as complete entities
Last modification 14.12.2022