- Digital university publications (dissertations and post-doctoral theses)
- Digital commercial publications (e-books and e-journals)
- Official digital publications of the Confederation
- Websites (Web Archive Switzerland)
Content and scope
The NL accepts digitally born publications into its collection in accordance with its statutory mandate.
Archiving and access
The NL stores digitally born publications in its long-term archive, which is accessible online.
- The full texts of digitally born publications can be found in the e-Helvetica Access database.
- Some publications are subject to copyright and can only be viewed on computers in the NL.
- You can research the bibliographical information in the online library catalogue Helveticat.
Last modification 26.11.2018