At the Swiss National Library (NL), you can get help with any questions or research requests you may have.
- Information specialists are on hand to answer your questions and assist you with your research.
- If you are unable to find what you are looking for at the NL, they can tell you which institution in Switzerland or abroad you need to contact.
- “Book a librarian”: on request, a specialist from the NL will assist you with more complex topics
Fees for the “book a librarian” service
- The first thirty minutes are free of charge
- Thereafter, the fee for every 15 minutes or part thereof is CHF 35
- Administrative fee: CHF 10
- Express research: surcharge of 50% on the fees set out above
Last modification 21.11.2018