The course covers the key tasks in information and documentation:
- and making accessible.
- Successful completion of compulsory education through lower-secondary (plus bridge year after lower-secondary level)
- Fluency in German or French plus knowledge of English
- Touch-typing skills
- Ability to learn quickly, work independently and think logically; interpersonal skills; interest in IT
- The course starts on 1 August every year.
- The deadline for applications is around mid-October in the previous year (please see the course advertisement for the exact date).
Working hours, duration:
- Full-time with attendance at training college and the option to attend the VET school in Bern or Lausanne
- Three-year course
- 1st year: CHF 780
- 2nd year: CHF 960
- 3rd year: CHF 1,460
(gross monthly, calculated on the basis of a 13-month year)
We post training vacancies under “Current vacancies”.