The Swiss Literary Archives (SLA) treasures music fonds, archives, collections and privat libraries as well as single acquisitions in the call number groups: Ms M, Ms Mq and Ms Mf.
The online inventories give an overview of complete fonds. Additionally, the music documents are online accessible in the database of the Swiss RISM Association. They are catalogued and accessible according to the international RISM standards.
The following fonds are currently in work and will be published at a later date:
- Fassbaender, Peter (1869-1920)**
- Fellenberg, Gottfried von (1857-1924)**
- Ganz, Rudolph (1877-1972)*
- Geering, Arnold (1902-1982)**
- Graf, Ernst (1886-1937)**
- Kayser, Hans (1891-1964)
- Leyden, Rudolf Bernhard Victor van (1892-1967)**
- Liebeskind, Josef (1866-1916)**
- Nef, Albert (1882-1966)**
- Rossat, Arthur (1859-1918)**
- Zulauf, Max (1898-1980)**
** = entire fond (as far as surviving or known)
* = partial fond