From 8 June we will once again be providing the full range of services on Mondays to Fridays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. For consultation on site in Swiss literary archives or the Prints and Drawings department please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or Graphische-Sammlung@nb.admin.ch.
Operations from 8 June
The most important protective measures still apply: keep your distance and comply with the hygiene requirements. The NL is responsible for implementing the protection plan for libraries on its premises. Thank you for helping us to do this and complying with the instructions of our staff.
Specifically, we would ask you to assist us with the following:
- Please note the information on the maximum number of people allowed in the various rooms.
- Please disinfect your hands before using the computers and other equipment in the library.
- Please keep your distance when queuing at the circulation desk or talking to library staff and other visitors.
From 8 June you will once again be able to consult documents on site and work in the public areas. In order to comply with hygiene and distancing requirements we are only offering a limited number of workstations. Some of these can be booked in advance from 5 June.
- 26 workstations on levels 2 and 3 and in the large reading room will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
- 6 workstations in the large reading room must be reserved in advance.
Reservations can be made no more than one week in advance, either one workstation for half a day (9 a.m.–1.30 p.m. or 1.30 p.m.–6 p.m.) or one for a whole day.
Reservations by phone (058 463 89 35) or at the information desk (Mon–Fri 9 a.m.–6 p.m.). We regret that we cannot guarantee prompt processing of reservation requests made by e-mail.
Last modification 22.07.2020