Digital and paper copies of items made be made using book scanner, photocopying machines and microform copiers.
Copies of the following types of documents may only be made by the Library’s Photo and Reprography Service:
- documents that are more than 50 years old
- documents with the additional call number RES
- documents with a call number beginning with K
- bound volumes of newspapers
- other special documents
- A fee of CHF 10.- will be charged for billing costs.
- There are no additional costs for posting copies in Switzerland but postage costs are charged when posting copies abroad.
- Orders that have not been collected within 14 days will be delivered by post, incurring an additional handling fee of CHF 10.-.
- There is a CHF 10.- service charge for each transfer of data on CD-ROM.
- The patron is responsible for respecting the federal law on copyright.